Friday, October 30, 2009
Mesa got tagged!!
Woohoooooooooooo!!!!! Mesa got tagged, mesa got an award!!! ahun ahun ahun (Saif Ali Khan in Love Aaj Kal ishtyle)...
Oh wow! I just cannot believe this! Wow! (I don't care if I'm saying WoW too much) hmmm, I would like to thank my alter ego who first thought that I could write a blog. W, for getting off his butt and actually setting up this blog with me! My imaginary doggie for being the best dog a girl could ever have and finally, the city of Mysore for boring me enough to blog about it! (Miss.India ishtyle)
Wooooooooohoooooooooooo thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Sorcy for giving me this award, u da man!!!(D ishtyle)
Okie so this thingy is attached with some rules(ones which i can't ignore! humph) If you've been tagged then write up a post bragging about the award and thanking the dude who awarded it to you(while linking them in the post!). Then you have to tag seven other people and hand over this awesome award to them..But i do not know 7 peeps who write blogs so i will,(as advised by the Sorcman) tag7 random bloggers (lucky them!)
WoW! The Honest Blog Award! I am so honoured, Sorcy.. Me being in the profession I am, this will most probably be the last time I ever receive anything with the word 'honest; in it... So you can imagine how precious this award is!!! and its mine all miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine muahahahahahahahah (No W, it's NOT a shared award!! stay away! stay awayyyy, i say.)
Sorcy, your blog rawks(I recently figured out how to follow it... solheee, blonde moments u see). It's amazing how hilarious how your everyday life can be!
The 5 (I never conform to rules) lucky people who me is handing over the award to:
10 truths about myself, hmmmmmm :
1. I make it a point to annoy at least one person a day. (Usually,W)
2. I lurrrrve Tom and Jerry.
3. I give awesome head massages (my friends fall into deep, blissful sleep after just 15 minutes of my headmassage)
4. I HATE Cadbury Fruit n Nut.. Chocolate should be enjoyed without weird nuts ending up lodged in between your molars.
5. I fall down at least once a week.
6. I think hindi tv serials are hilarious. I watch them when I need a hearty laugh.
7. I have, on many occasions, fallen asleep on the toilet.
8. My first swear word was at age 2. (Is it swearing if u don't know what the word means?)
9. The biggest celebrity I've met is K.J. Yesudas (next stop, Kunal/Shahid Kapoor or maybe Johnny Depp)
10. The only thing that keep me awake on an all-night study session is half a litre of Coke (or ThumsUp but not poopsie)
11. This is the first time I have ever been able to write so much about myself... cool na?